- Company: Miraton Matador Group-MMG
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Nigeria
Miraton Matador Group (MMG) on behalf of Cloud Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Intern
Location: Chevron, Lagos
About the Job
- Cloud Microfinance bank is recruiting to fill the role of a treasury intern to assist with the financial affairs of our organization.
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing the protection of company funds, and preparing financial reports.
- Latrose Finance / CB Dashboard [Investments]
- Latrose Finance / CB Dashboard [Credit]
- Latrose Finance Default Loans
- Investment Relationship Management
- Regulations and Licensing
- Venture Funding and External Funding
- Industry Information Update Team Lead
- Investment Product Management
- Credit Product Management
- Product Feedback Manager
- Fuel Voucher Management
- Vendor Management
- Cash Mgt & Treasury Front Desk Mgt
- Corporate Funds Soliciting
- Banking Operations Management
- Financial statement for submission to FIRS
- Payment and Credit Risk Management
- Supplying team with survey reports on customer’s needs, interests, & competitive activities.
- Assist team leaders on task assigned
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field
- 6 months – 1 year work experience in credit or loan evaluation.
- A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles in order to assess the company’s earnings and spending to find areas for improvement
- Strong knowledge of risk management and banking relationships
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Ability to work with a team
- Must live within lekki – Ajah axis
- Must not be above 25 years
- Preferably female.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply by forwarding their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job