Colvi Limited (Studio24) our Digital imaging solution brand carries on the business of photography, amongst other endeavors and is the owner of the ‘studio 24’ trade mark and brand, with many outlets in several cities across Nigeria.
Colvi Limited (Studio24) is dedicated to becoming the ‘Global Leader’ in retail imaging and amongst the top ten brands in the global creative industry (audio, visual and entertainment).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Social media Manager is in charge of managing all media and social media correspondence on behalf of the company
- Managing all social media channels for Studio24. This includes but is not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other related platforms.
- Design and implementation of a yearly social media plan broken into blocks that are relevant to the socio-political environment of all company branches.
- Directly responsible for backend management of the company website. This includes customer picture uploads, updating of information, management of orders and responding to customer queries.
- Ensuring proper copyright protection of all company images being used on any social or physical media.
- Design and distribution of corporate sales material to relevant company staff. This includes, corporate company profile, Sales Introductory Letter, B2B and B2C contract agreements. Kindly liaise with the SA-Legal for proper proofing of all contracts.
- Tele-sales and marketing of the company products and services ensuring a minimum of 1 event/session per week through your efforts.
- Follow up on existing new and prospective customers with an aim to ensure the strategic upsell of our services and oversee their complete satisfaction with our service deliver.
- Development of a media policy for all employees of Studio24. Details to include etiquette for social and written media, and important benchmark requirements for all material going out on the behest of the company.
- Weekly management of an email & sms marketing drive that is directly targeted at our niche demographic. A plan for this to be designed and submitted for approval pronto.
- Responsible for the social media and PR marketing of all events, initiatives and merchandise directly associated with, and/or produced or conceptualized by the company (Studio24).
- Public relations management of the company’s image.
- Source and liaise with relevant leading PR and social media personalities in Abuja and other states where Studio24 operates to ensure strategic positioning of the Studio24 brand.
- Liaise with the group legal adviser to ensure all company trademarks and copyrights are registered and up to date.
- Central administrative functions and other duties that may be assigned to you.
- Responsible for daily management of active, engaged followers across all media platforms. Growth and engagement of followers will be a key measurement factor.
- Keeping up with new trends and company news
- Directly responsible for ensuring efficient management of all backend web and social media associated directly to the company.
- Strategic and on-trend public relations management of the company image with all its associated brands, events and concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication / Marketing with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Demonstrate ability to generate, edit and publish daily content including original text, videos and images
- Highly effective in building and executing social media strategies through detailed research and audience identification
- Skilled in setting up and optimizing company pages to increase the company’s visibility
- Competent in engaging in social media presence creation on both new and emerging platforms
- Deep insight into creating engaging online content, aiming to market the company’s services and products
- Ability to set up pages, handle content curation of articles and write blog posts based on editorial calendars
- Hands-on experience in maintaining momentum in inbound marketing campaigns and fostering enthusiasm for social media amongst sales and marketing teams
- First-hand experience in planning for scheduled postings based on key events throughout the year
- Building content calendars and scheduling / publishing content
- Community management (replying to comments and messages)
- Acting as a channel owner for all social media accounts (including knowing each channel’s best practices, deciding which content goes out where and when, and adapting content across channels)
- Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities (eg. product launches, rebrands, awareness campaigns, contests, etc.)
- Writing creative briefs (to give direction to agencies and/or internal designers, video editors, and copywriters)
- Supporting influencer marketing initiatives (such as identifying and selecting influencials,reposting content, and engaging with influencer posts).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Research Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management and Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social mediaplatforms
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for abusiness’s social mediasites.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job