Dataflex is a leading IT Solutions & Services Company in Nigeria and has operated in the country for over 30 years. The company’s mission is to provide information Technology Products and Services that are second to none. To achieve its mission, the company is in a strategic partnership with the world leading OEMs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for the account management, customer care and solutions-based sales to the customers/clients for the purpose of growing turnover and market share in the industry.
- The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for achieving the required sales and revenue results budgeted for their specified territory as well as aggressively pursuing new business.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Achieve or exceed the assigned target
- Responsible for the Company’s support renewals.
- Generate new sales, maintain recurrent database and create new recurrent opportunities
- Maintain pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to product/customer marketing, customer success, subject matter experts, technical solutions engineers, and the people/operations teams to ensure operational excellence
- Cultivate solid relationships with all our key customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Conduct in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Ensure that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Maintain accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential deals and existing customers.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Keep management informed by analyzing, summarizing and submitting reports such as weekly work plans and monthly Sales analyses.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job