CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Research and Analysis
- Lead research teams to ensure we deliver value for our clients, using rigorous and innovative research methods.
- Research and mine datasets to create impactful analyses and visualisations on CcHUB’s key topics.
- Review large amounts of data from multiple sources and curate the relevant facts.
- Perform statistical analysis using R/Stata and Qualitative analysis tools
- Leverage analytical techniques and technologies to interrogate, visualize and understand data sets.
- Support data and design production to research, scrape, refine, verify and interpret data to serve CcHUB’s project portfolios.
- Produce data and visualization packages in coordination with the Design Lab team.
- Work proactively and think critically to improve data and study design components of projects, tools and data stories created by the team.
- Lead a portfolio of impactful research projects, from design to data collection, analysis and follow-through.
- Supervise and mentor the growing research and data teams.
- Serve as a role model for the team, actively promoting our corporate culture, and helping us to grow and achieve our mission as a company.
- Articulate needs from partners and draft proposals.
- Provide any other necessary support as needed.
- We are looking for an accomplished researcher who combines excellent technical skills and experience in project and team management, including
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Health, Development Research or in one of CcHUB’s core practices
- At least 4 years working experience in a research field or as a data analyst
- Knowledge and skills in Qualitative and Quantitative research methods
- Experience in writing proposals, research write ups
- Experience in developing research tools for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience using statistical languages such as R/Stata
- Strong analytical skills, numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring research teams
- A critical thinker, who is curious, intuitive and pays attention to details
- Innovative with ideas on approaches to collecting, evaluating and modelling datasets that will be used as the foundation for the company’s future solutions
- Demonstrated experience in managing research teams.
- Strong work ethic and thrives working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Masters degree in degree in Statistics, Economics, Health, Development Research or in one of CcHUB’s core practices.
- Experience with working on projects with universities, international NGOs, multilateral donor organizations, and government ministries and agencies.
- Knowledge and experience in Human Centred Design.
- Demonstrated experience in managing research projects.
- Solid project management skills to oversee a portfolio of projects at different stages in the research lifecycle.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job