OutsideIn HR – We are currently sourcing suitable candidates for our client in the Manufacturing Sector Since 2006, the client has been offering a range of specialty chemicals and value-added products to industries that are manufacturing products for Personal Care, Soap & Detergents, Cleaning & Hygiene Chemicals, across Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – PCI
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales Manager – is to develop sales plan and sales strategy for key accounts that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART.
- The role manages relationship with the customers and manages sale of the company’s products and services with the customer.
- To do periodic competitive analysis and initiate regular projects based on various new products launched in local and global markets.
- To prepare product presentations for key customers.
- The target customer for this position is Manufacturers in Personal Care, Soap and Detergent Industry.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity
- Sales Strategy – Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Day to Day Management – To make regular customer visits for sales, business development and to facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To do project tracking on a continuous basis to judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Customer Relationship – To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- Sales Targets – To ensure sales targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To prepare and update customer profile on continues basis and build database for all key accounts.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience in sales.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales in specialty chemicals.
- Well versed with Excel/Power point Presentation
- Must be a chemistry graduate or chemical engineer (or related courses), handling sales of similar products
- Frequent traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: This role is open to only female applicants.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job