Kadick Integrated Limited was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top notch distribution and delivery services for fast moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over forty five outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales and Marketing officer will be in charge of selling all our services/products to prospective and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee current company offerings and come up with initiatives for products/services.
- Oversee the promotion of a product/service.
- Maintain existing customer database by building relationships- customer engagement
- Build new relationships with potential clients
- Aggressive marketing of our services/products.
- Ability to deliver on set expectations.
- Develop cost- effective sales and marketing plans for each product/service.
- Make cold calls/close a sale.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Tracks all sales and marketing data and creates detailed written reports and visual presentation.
- Provides in depth information to clients and acts as company representative.
- Communication skills – Candidate must display excellent written and verbal communication skills. This can help them effectively communicate with staff members, customers, vendors and higher-ups.
- Customer service skills – In order to meet customers’ needs, Candidate must have advanced customer service skills.
- Organizationskills – Candidate needs to be organized at all times. This way, they’ll be able to keep track of budgets, expense reports.
- Financial skills – Candidate must understand and analyze the various financial documents under their care.
- Aggressiveness – candidate must possess this skill to deliver and surpass expectations.
- Can do attitude
Education and Training
- HND / B.Sc. Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Candidate must live within the Ajah-Lakowe axis.
N1,800,000 Gross Annual Salary + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job