Eric Kayser is a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Kitchen Assistant – Hot Section
Location: Victoria Island and Ikoyi – Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- A fast-growing hospitality company is looking for ambitious, hardworking, skilled Kitchen Assistant for her hot section to ensure that the kitchen is clean and operational.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Preparing ingredients in accordance to restaurant menu
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Deliver food in a fast-paced environment.
- Work may include operating a grill, oven, or fryer.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations.
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Delivering food order to wait staff in a timely manner
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations
- Following food health and safety procedures.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess an OND or HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years experience obtained in a well-structured restaurant of a reputable organization.
Skills and Abilities:
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good physical abilities
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- Patience, Personality and Perseverance abilities
- Active listening, effective communication skills with great team spirit
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Food safety training is a plus
Application Closing Date
13 July, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in MS Word document or PDF format to:
clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job