- Company: May University Press Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Mission Our mission is to produce world-class books, and promote narratives of inspiring human experiences. Vision Our vision is to become a first-choice publishing organisation on the African continent and leader in heritage communications consultancy. Objectives Our objectives are to: Â· Promote global standards of excellence in publishing and heritage communications; Â· Become a leading publishing brand on the African continent; Â· Be a prominent platform for the promotion of Africa’s rich heritage and successes to the world. Core Values Â· Integrity Â· Professionalism Â· Innovative Communication Excellent Service Delivery Â· People-Oriented Development
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keeps the office clean and orderly
- Responsible for purchasing any required office supplies
- Pass information concerning building/generator repairs.
- Manage generator and ensure timely and accurate recording of basic usage logs.
- Assist in running office errands.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Secondary School Certificate.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to clean well
- Have a pleasant personality
- Candidate must reside around ketu, Berger, Magodo and Ikeja.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Closing Date : 9th July, 2021
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job