The Chairmanship nominee of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Abdulrasheed Bawa, has vowed to repatriate all looted assets stashed in foreign countries.
He made the pledge on Wednesday during his screening as chairman of the Commission at the Senate plenary.
He said he was aware of the enormity of the tasks as head of the anti-graft agency and pledged to discharge them with all sense of responsibility.
“My priority, if confirmed by the Senate, will be to repatriate all our stolen assets for the betterment of all Nigerians,” he said.
Bawa said his appointment had renewed the hope of many young Nigerians in the country and vowed to give them good representation so that more youths will get the opportunities to serve the country in different capacities.
- scholarships in ghana for undergraduate students
- South African Songs Download
- Amapiano Songs Download
- Hip Hop Albums Download
- South African Albums Download
- R&B Music Videos Mp4 Download
- South African Music Videos Download
- Latest GQom Songs, Album, Mixes 2020