- Company: Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Medical Officer
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Date: 19th July, 2021 – 15th August, 2021.
- Locum Medical Officer required to cover shifts between July 19 and August 15. The shifts would be dependent on the roaster during the aforementioned time period.
- Undertaking patient consultations
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Ensuring the best standards in patient care are maintained
- Writing medical reports and maintaining records
- Providing general pre- and post-operative and ICU care as required
- Liaising with other doctors and healthcare professionals
- Promoting health education
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience
- Current practicing licence.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job