Mecho Autotech Limited is a tech-enabled automobile technicians’ aggregator, designed to provide end-to-end automobile maintenance services to businesses and individuals. Using technology, we seek to provide seamless maintenance and repair solutions for vehicle owners across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing and Co-ordinating all activities involved in the acquisition, operations and maintenance of automotive equipment
- Document daily shipments and deliveries to replenish inventory
- Create detailed reports for adjustments, inventory operations and stock levels
- Evaluate the cost of maintenance, review and submit proposals of modifications to the COO
- Designing and implementing an inventory tracking system for optimized inventory control procedures
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Maintaining accuracy of purchase order data: including items, quantities, due dates, special instructions and terms and conditions and receipt dates.
- Working knowledge of any inventory management software and excel package (Retail man, Sage
- Resolve order and billing discrepancies in coordination with accounting and vendors
- Process returned purchased items that are not acceptable or do not meet specifications
- Accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Properly order new supplies avoiding excessive surplus or inefficiencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job