- Company: Josepdam Port Services (JPS) Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
Josepdam Port Services is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria, with three berths totalling 484 meters in length. Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful in 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Port Authority.
We need the services of professionals for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Nurse / Port Medic
- The successful candidates will be responsible foe assessing workplace health and safety issues in the terminal and providing professional medical functions as need arises.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate of School of Nursing / B.Sc Nursing and at least 4 years of practical working.
- Experience as an Industrial Nurse or similar role in an Industrial environment with a valid license to practice.
- Physically able to administer medical aid and attend to emergency situations.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations and remain calm in medical emergencies.
- Extensive knowledge of nursing principles and procedures, workplace hazards and safety risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team.
- Effective organizational planning and administrative skills.
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job