Mr. Kanganja says police will protect media personnel from of being harassed during the execution of their duty.
The IG has however advised any journalist who will be harassed by any police officer to report to his office so that the officer will be dealt with.
Mr. Kanganja adds that the role of the media in society cannot be overlooked hence the need for them to be allowed to operate freely.
This is contained in a statement made available to Northern Region Copperbelt Media Club ahead of world Press Freedom Day which will be commemorated tomorrow.
In Other News: Chishimba Kambwili re-joins PF
Kambwili has called Opposition leadership as unpatriotic and ready to betray the country. He also said the Opposition has failed to...learn more
- scholarships in ghana for undergraduate students
- South African Songs Download
- Amapiano Songs Download
- Hip Hop Albums Download
- South African Albums Download
- R&B Music Videos Mp4 Download
- South African Music Videos Download
- Latest GQom Songs, Album, Mixes 2020