Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of FINTECH
Employment Type: Full-time
- Head of Fintech at Alert Microfinance Bank is a critical role and the idea candidate will be responsible to lead the teams on how to identify, prioritize, win, launch and develop Fintech portfolios.
- Lead the development of a programmatic process for Fintech deals with executive team.
- Identify friction points for Fintech and market sales teams in prospecting, pitching, onboarding and growing new business. Set standards for the client experience and work with Client Services, Risk, Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure they are met.
- Lead the development of frameworks and content centrally that can be repeatedly used by market sales teams (Risk management, category prioritization and sales collaterals):
- Work with Finance and other teams to solve any challenges to get a picture of the pipeline
- Work with the Risk team to manage the risk of the portfolio to ensure the integrity of the ecosystem while balancing client needs for speed
Leadership, Planning & Communication:
- Develop strategic and operational plans for Fintech business, leading thought leadership on the value of Fintech to the broader business
- Work with the management team to structure their Cluster Fintech sales teams.
- Report and interact with senior management to indicate the status of Fintech deal progress. Bringing a commercial lens to the performance of Fintech in the organization
- Min of B.Sc or HND in related role.
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of FINTECH is a MUST.
- Extensive experience in the payments / fintech / banking / telecoms or related technology industry with experience of operating in a Microfinance Bank System
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using “Head of FINTECH” as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job