NOWNOW aims to democratise the mobile wallet space in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide a bank and MNO agnostic online platform to recharge any mobile, pay bills, utilities, send/receive money and [email protected] directly to merchants. The amount paid by consumers is returned in the form of cash back and coupons making the recharge almost free. We are PCI-DSS compliant and are licensed under the Central Bank of Nigeria. NowNow also offers a unique agent platform that enables additional streams of revenue for individuals and businesses along with providing financial services to the unbanked – allowing them to offer p2p, bank transfers, cash out, mobile recharge, pay bills etc. Today NowNow provides a livelihood to over 500 such agents across Nigeria with a target of increasing our agent network to 15000 within a year
Contec Global Group Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our member company, a Leading FINTECH firm is urgently recruiting for suitable candidates to fill the position.The Head – Marketing(Corporate Communications) is responsible for company’s brand, its positioning, designing and presentation to consumers, helping shape communication and translating brand element into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Understand and define target consumers by maintaining brand and campaign specific research, including consumer insights, consumer segmentation and attitudinal studies that help shape the marketing strategy, mix and campaign plans.
- Develop and maintain a clear brand strategy that cascades throughout marketing, communications and channels, ensuring quality, consistency and delivery of the Brand’s purpose and positioning.
- Monitor key brand and customer performance metrics monthly and annually, reporting to the COO and other stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing initiatives.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Brand team.
- Support the delivery of the annual marketing plan including strategy, objectives and associated activities for the FINTECH Brand.
- Provide inputs to briefing, development and execution of the integrated consumer and channel marketing plans,
- and specifically all consumer-facing communications including brand creative.
- Assist the strategic development of all communications with the support of agency partners and internal teams
- to deliver high quality campaigns.
- Create and shape content which will help to drive a reappraisal of the brand, its products and connection to the people.
- Graduate, MBA qualification will be given preference
- 7+ years working experience in a FINTECH
- Prior role as a Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager is required
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6 July. 2021
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job