PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Senior Associate, Compliance
Ref No: 229191WD
Line of Service: Assurance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- A career within our Compliance Management Services will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations rethink their approach to compliance management. We are part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution to optimise their compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading projects and supporting organisations and regulatory bodies to identify, stop and prevent money laundering and counter terrorist financing.
- Supporting our capabilities to assess, test and optimise anti-money laundering or sanctions screening systems.
- Leading compliance risk assessment projects including AML/CTF, Sanctions compliance, CDD/KYC process implementation or testing activities
- Reviewing, analysing and advising on new and evolving regulations, guidelines, laws, standards and their potential impact/ implications for organisations across various sectors.
- Leading the compliance culture, control measures and whistleblowing channels effectiveness assessment.
- Developing data driven compliance training programs for various clients.
- Researching, reviewing and analysing latest developments in applicable laws and regulations (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, Sanctions Laws etc.).
- Leading effectiveness reviews of compliance culture, program and systems, as well as benchmarking against applicable standards and international leading practices.
- Supporting with developing and implementing robust compliance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and supporting with development of capability, proposals and training materials.
- Identifying, investigating and explaining trends and patterns in data using data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits.
- Developing predictive models using machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods such as classification, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation tools.
- Using data visualization skills and tools to analyze, package and communicate reports to key stakeholders, both internally and to external clients.
- PwC’s Compliance professionals help clients understand, assess, mitigate and resolve all compliance related issues which prevent the achievement of their strategic goals.
- Our strength is our ability to leverage innovative technology and analytics solutions to operate across all the stages of design, execution and assurance of all compliance arrangements. We work with a broad range of financial institutions and corporate organisations to develop robust compliance risk frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
- The scope of our work covers the full spectrum of compliance risks
Experience and Qualification
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in Compliance.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering results.
- Strong IT skills, technical depth and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Experience in data modelling.
- Experience using data processing tools: R, Python, Spark, or other relevant tool.
- Visualisation: PowerBI, Qlik,Tableau, or other relevant tool.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2021.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job