- Company: Abax-OOSA Professionals
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Abax-OOSA Professionals was established on 1st January, 2008 by its senior partners who realized that the time was right to combine their successful and flourishing individual firms in order to best serve the growing needs and demands of current clients, and also to be best positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broader spectrum of the domestic and offshore business entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Audit Team Member
- We are currently hiring suitable Experienced Audit Team Members to enhance capacity in our Audit / Assurance Unit.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Have a University Degree, with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
- Have a minimum of three (3) years audit experience
- Be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office® suite
- Be familiar and proficient with audit software
- Possess excellent analytical and proficient in numerical skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a qualified Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of, and expertise in International Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and Leadership skills.
- Ability to influence, change and shape the direction of audit activities.
- Proficient in the use of technology to learn, share knowledge and enhance service delivery.
- Ability to foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Application Closing Date
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job