When you register as a supplier, TradeDepot becomes a full-time distributor of your products. We buy and store the inventory, and take care of everything from shipping and pricing to customer service and returns.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in B2B sales/ account management, Sales Operations/ Support or Customer Service within Consumer industry.
- You have prior experience in dealing with General Trade/ Open Trade.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Consumer would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
NGN720,000 – NGN900,000 Per annun.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18 July. 2021
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job