Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited, a Property Development and Investment company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager / Customer Support
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager / Customer Support to develop, implement, expand followers on social network, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- This position is office based and in Ikeja
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to manage integrated digital marketing and social media campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing and Social Media Managers will work with the marketing and sales manager to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media and blog presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and developing original, engaging and innovative content for all social media channels and blog.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- A flair for digital marketing with specific knowledge of Facebook’s Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- A self-starter, you will have the ability and the desire for continuous learning and development, particularly keeping abreast of changeable social trends, innovations and best practices in social marketing and measurement.
- Ability to design and create visual content.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and be able to measure and understand both social and Google Analytics metrics and how the social performance fits against the business strategy and goals.
- Deep understanding of how social media works and considerable experience of working with the following platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest YouTube and LinkedIn.
- The ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of your work.
- Fluent English speaker with preferred fluency in one other language.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible to change and motivated to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise
N150,000 – N250,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV With a Cover Letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job