- We seek to hire a smart and experienced Social Media Handler to create SEO friendly content to attract the target audience and run its social media campaign.
- Write, edit, evaluate, and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and other appropriate channels.
- Promote content on social networks, monitor engagements, comments, shares, and other analytics
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publishing.
- Assist the team with promotional materials that are both unique and effective.
- Conduct keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Format data for internal and external communication, such as memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry-related themes.
- Identify target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the Company’s current range.
- First Degree in Law is required
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar function
- Practical knowledge in content production and digital marketing
- Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- A keen sense of visual composition
- Excellent written, editing, and oral English communication skills
- Good SEO skills.
N/B: Only qualified candidates with a law background will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Closing Date : 31st July, 2021
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job