Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- The Chief marketing officer will Drive sales and grow revenue through demand generation for product marketing. The Ideal candidate will be responsible for Creating, managing and executing marketing strategies and ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are met.
- Set up and manage a good marketing team
- Elevate and Drive brand awareness
- Customer outreach and retention
- Develop and continuously refine a compelling marketing plan through sales to advance the company’s message, goals, and value.
- Develop, manage and track marketing budget for expenditure
- Develop engaging content aligned with the sales cycle to be used across all types of promotion from print to digital.
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services.
- Drive the MLM model
- 12+ years of well-rounded modern marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility. Ideally a combination of large companies and emerging growth companies.
- A Degree holder is required; an MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Marketing success with a high growth company required. Marketing leadership for a market-making company strongly preferred.
- Industry related experience.
- Has dynamic personality and credibility to represent the firm in these relationships.
- Proven success record of partnering with sales to drive lead generation and revenues up.
- External communications expertise including branding and messaging to different target audiences, online advertising/promotion, and working with the press and others
- Business maturity, persistence, adaptability, and work ethic/drive.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job