Olman Business Solution is a multi-dimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the end-to-end development of new business opportunities. These business opportunities will cover a full range of catering, hospitality and housekeeping services required to deliver company’s propositions and ultimately driving measurable revenue targets.
- Constantly review market activity in order to build a strong new business channel in line with segment strategy, ensuring that all target prospects and tender opportunities are in line with segment strategy and qualified for building long term growth for the company.
- Deliver profitable, topline revenue in line with company budgets and objectives for catering.
- Develop senior prospect relationships to proactively influence the targeted client associated with the company proposition/value.
- Research existing markets, identifying new business opportunities and develop business Development plan.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Bid Support Team to plan and enable bid solution development and contribute to the development of the process.
- Ensure all solutions produced by bid or BD activity teams are in line with both company and client commercial models and how each generates profit.
- Ability to locate new clients through word of mouth, cold calling business groups as well as other methods such as LinkedIn and purchased lead lists.
- Create a “knowledge base” for the role by documenting processes, actions and winning strategies.
- Build and develop strategy to meet and exceed sales revenue objectives.
- Train, motivate, direct, and manage everyone on the sales team.
- Learn the functionality of the company’s services and product lines, direction, and their targets.
- Be able to explain the features and benefits of company services to customers, partners, journalists, and analysts.
- Assist present and prospective customers in adopting or adapting company services to their own requirements and specifications.
- Regular checks on NipeX, NJQS and other IOC portals for opportunities
- Create and manage account strategy plans for prospects, build customer and competitor analysis and proactively obtain market intelligence.
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients and internal personnel after award of contract to maximize the growth of our existing contracts.
- Effective cross functional collaboration with Operations and other support units to ensure smooth execution of catering contracts and clear ownership over each part of the process.
- Regularly report statistics on sales and services activities and results.
- Compile and analyze sales figures & communicate insights/findings to team members and management.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Professional Certification (Certified Business Analysis Professional) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Prior experience in catering and Oil/Gas industry is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job