Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What the job involves:
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will have responsibility for developing our relationships with key providers and partners supporting our brand nationally
- You will be single-mindedly focused on closing new deals bringing new outstanding features at the best value to our customers
- This role will be based at our office in Lagos
- Leading strategic deal-making effort to improve partnerships offering to increase user acquisition and revenue
- Pitching and closing partnership deals bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers
- Identifying, negotiating, and closing major partnership deals based on our direct and refined product offerings
- Leading the relationship management effort with our current partners.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of works experience.
- You have at least 2+ years of success in a similar commercial role
- World-class analytical skills and an understanding of financial concepts
- Demonstrated ability to 1) Construct 2) Analyse 3) Deliver new business lines/products
- Ability to see and unlock new business opportunities with measurable impact on company objectives
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job