- Company: Centrifuge Information Technology Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Centrifuge is an IT firm focused on making things easy for business owners via technology and as such, we don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are very important to us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Establish and maintain a strong social media presence
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, etc.)
- Understand the requirements of the existing market to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to establish relationships with business people/owners/decision-makers and establish good client relationships.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as Business Developer or other relevant roles
- Excellent knowledge of elaboration and applying methods of sales targets, and monitoring sales results via KPI’s
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Social media skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to justify threats and be proactive by taking fast decisions.
- Desirable requirements
- Experience of the Technology Market
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job