Residents of Abuja the capital city of Nigeria, have taken to street to demand President Muhammadu Buhari resignation.
The protest which started trending last week on twitter has been transferred to Abuja street by residents.
Joined in the ‘Buhari Must Go’, twitter trend was, Aisha Yesufu, an Activist and a strong critic of President Buhari government.
The Protesters on twitter were angry at the rate of insecurity in the country and high cost of foodstuff are alarming demanding the President’s resignation.
- scholarships in ghana for undergraduate students
- South African Songs Download
- Amapiano Songs Download
- Hip Hop Albums Download
- South African Albums Download
- R&B Music Videos Mp4 Download
- South African Music Videos Download
- Latest GQom Songs, Album, Mixes 2020