- Company: Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 7 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a brand specialist to manage our brand image and ensure that the branding is consistent, credible and ever recognizable.
- Assisting with content development and management.
- Responsible for delivering the overall company brand objectives.
- Develop and implement brand plans and strategies.
- Promote brand growth and expansion.
- Should be highly creative and have the ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Should have general and in-depth knowledge of the real estate market terrain in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as try to predict future trends.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) in Marketing, Communication or other related fields of study.
- Proven 8 – 10 years working experience as a brand manager with proven track record of delivering excellently.
- Expertise in marketing and communication.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, industry best practices and performance standards.
- Should have Project management and supervision skills.
- Should Have Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Should possess excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Popular Jobs this Week
Apply for this Job