A suspect apprehended to be linked with the Senekal riots has been granted bail.
André Pienaar was apprehended last fortnight after a gaggle of individuals imposed damage on state property and set aflame a police wagon.
The group actually wanted the 2 suspects to be handed over to them by the authorities after they were apprehended for the murder of farm manager – Brendin Horner earlier this month.
The supreme court in Bloemfontein declined the magistrate’s ruling which denying Pienaar bail Monday.
The bail was set at R15,000.
A second suspect is currently before the Senekal Magistrate’s Court, who is linked with an equivalent incident.
The 33-year old man is facing charges concerning attempted murder, riot , arson, and malicious damage to property.
- scholarships in ghana for undergraduate students
- South African Songs Download
- Amapiano Songs Download
- Hip Hop Albums Download
- South African Albums Download
- R&B Music Videos Mp4 Download
- South African Music Videos Download
- Latest GQom Songs, Album, Mixes 2020