Jabulani Hadebe, known professionally as Sjava, may be a South African singer, rapper, actor who has recently been within the spotlight over allegation that he raped his ex-lover, Lady Zamar.
According to report, Lady Zamar claimed Sjava raped her.
Sjava on the opposite hand, stated that he didn’t rape her and has never tried engaging in such act.
With Sjava trending, let’s mention 5 belongings you probably didn’t realize the actor.
1. He is originally from Kwazulu Natal, Bergville.
2. His real name is Jabulani Hadebe.
3. Sjava is popularly known as Sjava ka Mnisi or just Sjava.
4. The Ambitious Entertainment artist has created jingles for Kilm, Jika Majika (#1 dance show in SA) and Psalted.
5. Sjava is a multifaceted artist who has acted on Generations, Zone 14, 7de laan, Soul City and the controversial Gugu no Andile.
6. The artist was even nominated for a SAFTA in 2009.
7. He was later selected as part of the judging panel for the SAFTA Awards for 2 consecutive years.
8. Sjava released his debut single “Ekseni” in April 2016 and it got 200 000 downloads that same morning.
9. He is not just a vocalist but he can also spit bars.
10. Sjava has worked and been influenced by likes of Boom Shaka, Soweto, Thandiswa Mazwai Ntando, Busi Mhlongo, Jabu Khanyile and Andy Sherman (Ireland), Wikki why -T (Germany)
Well, with all that is going on between him and Lady Zamar, the star has no regrets about his long road to stardom.