The star got into a mini war with a Twitter user and as usual he got defensive.
Prince Kaybee believes he is qualified to be called a man after revealing the ways at which he’s helped women.
The music producer mentioned 4 things he’s done to help women.
1. Four girls tertiary funding, one graduated last year.
2. #ProjectHOPE, a 1.7 Million initiative that focuses on women.
3. I have a foundation in Heidedaal that takes homeless GIRLS and boys through school, life skills and we provide shelter, clothe and feed them.
4. O skang ntlwaela masepa by asking a question without doing research about me and what I’ve done and said to Mampintsha.
5. I’m in talks with a beautiful friend of mine, we want to start a “FETCH YOUR LIFE ACADEMY” that totally breaks the rules and puts women first, you can bring your kids, its all love this side.