This post shares Five (5) Simple steps on the way to successfully apply for Nigerian Police recruitment 2020.
Awesomekoncepts News Online Nigeria reports that the Nigeria police (NPF) has officially commenced its police recruitment 2020 for constables, three days after it announced the recruitment during a statement.
The Nigeria police recruitment portal opened for the recruitment of constables into the force at exactly 8:00 AM on Tuesday, July 14, three days after the Force PR Officer, Frank Mba, had announced the recruitment during a statement on Saturday, saying that the police looking to recruit qualified persons as constables within the force.
DCP Mba had said applicants for Nigeria police recruitment 2020 “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of 5 credits, including English and arithmetic , in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
“Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be but 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female”, adding that “Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.”
The Police spokesman also said within the statement that those with certain disabilities to not apply. a number of those deformities mentioned include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which can’t be straightened when standing at attention)”.
Others are “deformed hands which cannot perform the complete functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any a part of the body,” Mba had said during a statement.
“The applicants that meet the wants from the web registration would be invited for physical screening in the least state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
Mba continued within the statement that: “The names of successful candidates are going to be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”
However, three days after the police announced the recruitment for constables into the Nigeria police , it’s opened its recruitment portal for qualified applicants to use for the work .
Below are the five (5) Simple steps to apply for the recruitment
- All candidates must have a functioning email address and National identification number (NIN) before the commencement of application.
- If this is done, log in to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- When you have successfully logged in, you have fill and submit the online form (please go through the form very well to be sure there are no errors before you finally submit).
- You must make sure you print the information that is sent automatically to your email after applying and don’t forget to copy and save your registration number for future purpose. (While doing this, please note that you can’t use one particular email or NIN more than once for the application)
- Finally, if you scale through the next stage, you will need to present di hardcopy of the email message that you received if you scale through to the next stage of the recruitment.
Click HERE to apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment. Also share this post to help someone today.